‘Peigne d’Alger’ from the Frances Wright Collection.
Five faux pearls are attached to each side of one metal horseshoe-shaped fitting. The end-stubs that hold them are a part of the design. A larger pearl sits on top. The decoration is hinged to a horn comb.
- mermadesings reblogged this from ein-bleistift-und-radiergummi
- jbe200 likes this
- rudimick reblogged this from magnoliagordo815
- magnoliagordo815 reblogged this from ein-bleistift-und-radiergummi
- magnoliagordo815 likes this
- adygonzalezdiaz likes this
- beachbead likes this
- ttiffannie likes this
- angelhalos likes this
- bradypus likes this
- thedailydoodles likes this
- sing2mesweetly likes this
- ein-bleistift-und-radiergummi posted this